Get Hired Faster, Get Deposits Faster—with Sweeten Secure Pay
Secure Pay is a payment tool that makes you more competitive
Sweeten Secure Pay makes it simple to get hired faster by your Sweeten client. You send requests right from your Sweeten Secure Pay dashboard. Funds transfer securely and directly to your bank account, in 1–2 days, with no payment fees.
Why you’ll love Sweeten Secure Pay:
- Economy—no payment fees, even for credit cards
- Speed—funds are available in your account in 1-2 business days. You’ll see immediately when funds are on the way and will get paid faster.
- Competition—get a winning advantage over GCs who don’t accept Secure pay. And GCs who don’t accept cards.
- Transparency—get a clear overview of your deposit status and history
- Efficiency—request deposits right from your dashboard. Clients can see your request and pay immediately.
- Privacy—Sweeten can’t see or store your financial information
Frequently Asked Questions
You’ll send a deposit request, straight from your Sweeten dashboard. The client will get an alert to review the request. It’s just one step for them to approve payment.
You’ll get notified immediately when your client has approved payment. This lets you know funds are on the way. Funds will be available in your bank account in 1–2 business days.
You pay no transaction fees, even on credit card payments.
You’ll get a notification by email when the client approves a payment. You’ll also see payment status on your deposits dashboard.
– Clients can respond much more quickly to your deposit request—they pay digitally, right from their Sweeten dashboard, with a few clicks. In addition to convenience, Secure Pay offers them the confidence of a trusted 3rd party payment network. They’re less likely to hesitate.
– Payments through Secure Pay clear faster than a check, and don’t require mailing or in-person delivery.
– As far as cash, homeowners are unlikely to keep enough under their mattresses! No one likes the danger and inconvenience—and the lack of financial protections—of procuring and delivering thousands of dollars in cash.
71% of homeowners on our platform have said that they’d prefer to be able to pay digitally, directly through Sweeten’s platform. 78% said they’d prefer to pay by credit card. You’ll get badges on your profile showing that you take Secure Pay for credit cards and ACH, which will distinguish you from firms that don’t.
Homeowners are often afraid that contractors will run off with their money. Paying through a trusted 3rd party fosters confidence and peace of mind.
Right now it’s only available for deposits, to get you hired and started as quickly as possible. But we’re working on making it available for all payments. Stay tuned!
You’ll be paid directly by the client. Sweeten saves you the headache of having to open up an account with a payment processor, negotiating a rate with them, and paying a fee for each transaction. By being a part of the Sweeten network, you get access to this free service.
Yes, for now—you’ll need to upload a signed contract to Sweeten before you have access to Secure Pay. In an upcoming release, we’ll allow you to request deposits earlier, so you’ll have the flexibility to use the deposit as part of the contract signing process.
As long as the bank account linked to Secure Pay is the same account linked to Quickbooks, you’ll see deposits come through as you would any other ACH payments.
Payments are handled by our trusted 3rd-party banking partners, Stripe and Dwolla. These are leaders in the financial industry, with rock-solid reputations for privacy and data security. Your transactions and financial information are protected by the highest level of end-to-end encryption. Sweeten cannot see or store any of your financial information.
Absolutely not! You’ll continue to receive a separate invoice that you can pay by ACH or credit card within 30 days.