E-signatures seal the deal
Get your contracts signed digitally—easily, securely, immediately. E-signatures is built into your Sweeten dashboard and works with your existing contracts, whatever form they’re in.
- Less waiting. Clients get your contract instantly. You get their signature instantly.
- Keeps your contracts organized and secure.
- Faster, easier client feedback.
- Faster to make changes and re-submit for client approval.
- It’s completely free!
How it works
Everything you need is on your Sweeten dashboard:
Frequently asked questions
E-signatures let you:
- Save time and money: clients can sign from anywhere at any time, helping you win. 82% of digital contracts are signed in less than a day.*
- Improve customer service: clients can review the contract digitally and easily give feedback.
- Keep secure and organized records: no more file boxes.
- Reduce waste: save resources and appeal to environmentally conscious clients.
- Don’t get left behind: digital signatures are legally binding, and are fast becoming the standard for businesses and customers.
Please contact the client right away—ask them to decline the contract you sent, so you can update it and resend.
Remember: always include an expiration date in your contracts. Without it, a contract will never expire, and the client could wait indefinitely before signing—making you vulnerable to materials and labor price increases. It’s important to communicate clearly about the expiration date.
Remind the client that if they want to request changes, they have to decline the contract first. You can then upload the modified contract to Sweeten. You can revise and re-upload contracts to Sweeten as many times as you need to.
Clients will automatically get an email when you send them a contract.
You’ll automatically get an email when they respond. If the client has declined the contract, the email will include their reasons.
You can keep using your existing contract format. There’s no need for standardized templates.