More about this projectThis renovation was featured on the Sweeten blog.
Renovate My Kitchen And A Few Other ThingsPosted by Harinath A. in Brooklyn Heights
1. Remove & replace all our cabinets and under cabinet lighting.
2. New appliances (refrigerator, dishwasher, stove & possibly sink).
3. Move location of refrigerator.
4. New countertops & backsplash.
5. A few other small projects, see below
Haven't decided yet
The kitchen is dated, cramped, no dishwasher, and the refrigerator is not in a great location. The backsplash and tiling looks old.
Scope of work
KITCHEN: We are looking for an updated kitchen with a better layout (by moving just the fridge), new (working) appliances and a more efficient use of the space. OTHER: We would like to retile our bathroom to make it look more updated. We may also consider replacing the sink. We would like to build custom closets in our bedroom. We would like to wainscoat our hall and bedroom.