More about this projectThis renovation was featured on the Sweeten blog.
Renovate My Kitchen In Park SlopePosted by Ainsley H. in Park Slope
Our kitchen needs an update. The storage/ functionality doesn't suit our needs, and we don't like the style (black counters and dark wood in an apartment that already has a lot of wood trim).
A little worn; Not my style
Scope of work
1. Take out the existing appliances, island, counters, and cabinets
2. Install a new island and new cabinets/ shelves along the wall
3. Install a new fridge in a column to the side of the island, which will require resizing the column
4. Install new appliances, including dishwasher, gas range, and microwave
5. Install backsplash tile along the wall
6. Install countertops, sink
7. Patch floors as necessary
8. Paint the walls
William did such an amazing job with our kitchen project! He and his team understood our design from the very start, and were incredibly easy to communicate with, always professional and quick to reply. I was also really happy with the quality of their work, down to the last little detail. They often anticipated my questions before I asked, and helped us understand the decisions we needed to make along the way. We could not have asked for a better experience.
We positioned our fridge in a tricky spot, and they figured out how to make it work. The result looks really great.