Renovate My 2 Bathrooms In Washington Heights (budget And Scope Are Flexible)Posted by Elisabeth B. in Washington Heights
We'd like to update our two bathrooms to take better advantage of the space, enjoy them more, and increase eventual resale value
This is all in - likely gut renovations of two small bathrooms.
For the master bathroom, we are hoping to get estimates for both changing the layout with a possible expansion into the master bedroom and keeping it they layout and footprint the same.
Design and Build
Functional but...; A little worn; Not my style; Outdated
Scope of work
Master Bathroom (currently 8'x5')
- gut renovation - replace floor, replace shower tiles, raise ceiling over shower, reroute plumbing, improve lighting
- possible expansion into master bedroom
- change from tub to walk-in shower
- relocate shower controls/shower head
- relocate toilet
- possible relocation of sink/vanity
- replace sink/vanity
Second Bathroom (currently 9'x5')
- possible gut renovation
- Replace existing toilet with modern toilet/plumbing
- Raise ceiling over tub
- replace floor
- replace shower tile
- remove wall tile with possible replacement
- replace pedestal sink with sink/vanity
Claude redid two bathrooms in our Manhattan (Washington Heights) apartment. Both were complete gut renovations.We had complex tile work done and they did an amazing job on it. Overall, it was a good experience. We would use Claude again.