More about this projectThis renovation was featured on the Sweeten blog.
Renovate My Bathroom In Jackson HeightsPosted by Daniel G. in Jackson Heights
Our bathroom is slightly out-dated and not to our taste. Instead of spending money maintaining it, we'd rather do a full reset. Plus, we need a bathtub.
Design and Build
Haven't decided yet
Not my style; A little worn
Scope of work
FULL BATHROOM RENOVATION:
1. Remove wall and floor tile and fixtures.
2. Install a new bathtub/shower combo back in what would have been its original location before the prior owner's renovation.
3. Try to solve a hot water issue.
4. Install new wall and floor tile, new fixtures, etc.
5. Explore possibility of a new room heating solution (the steam radiator is mounted high on the wall and doesn't do much in the winter).
Nick and his father Frank were wonderful to work with from start to finish of our full bathroom renovation. They were easily reachable and quick to respond, answered all of our questions clearly, and helped us figure out the path to completion of our renovation. They were incredibly patient at all times throughout the process, went above and beyond to help us realize our vision, and were reasonable at all times. They were totally present and on-site throughout the renovation, and stuck to the projected schedule, finishing on time! Very, very highly recommended.
They communicated promptly and clearly, made our options clear to us, and helped us figure out the best solution to any small hurdles that popped up.
Great communication, were truly present and on-site, easy to work with, fastidious and detail-oriented. Pleasure to work with!