More about this projectThis project was featured on the Sweeten blog.
Update My Apartment In Park SlopePosted by Alicia H. in Park Slope
We are looking to close on our apartment in mid-February. It is a ground level apartment, with 3 bedrooms. We would like to change the appearance of the kitchen - it doesn't meet our taste although it is a new kitchen. Specifically we would like to have the cabinets refinished to a light gray and a new quartz countertop. There are also cabinets that have frosted glass that we want to be replaced with wood fronts. On the opposite wall of the kitchen we would like to have 2 wine refrigerators installed into the wall.
all recently renovated just not to our style
Scope of work
1. PAINT/Refinish cabinets to change the color of the cabinets to a light grey (kitchen)
- a few of the cabinets to match the other cabinets - from frosted glass to solid wood (kitchen)
- countertop. install new quartz countertop that has a white/gray marble like appearance (kitchen). The countertop that we have interest in is called: caesarstone quartz in color: statuario maximus
3. Install 2 small wine refrigerators into the wall opposite the kitchen. These would be built into the wall.
4. Replace glass backsplash with herringbone tile (white)
Ideally, we would like to work with one general contractor who would run this project and source all of the materials for us. We expect the project to start as soon as we close - mid February as we want this done before we officially move into the home.
Claud was extremely transparent in his pricing. The quality of work exceptional. All of his staff were exemplary. Any time we encountered issues he resolved them quickly and satisfactorily. I couldn’t recommend him highly enough.
Competitive pricing. Handled change requests well. Claud is able to advise where things may not work with your current plan and is always thinking 5 steps ahead.
Was always able to resolve issues, there were never any surprises or concerns with anything that cropped up.